If you change your mind, for whatever reason, you have 7 (seven) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
To complete your return:
– A return request will need to be logged with the company at firstname.lastname@example.org
– A return reference code will then be issued to you, together with shipping instructions
– The item will need to be returned to the company within 10 (ten) calendar days of you receiving a return reference code, and
at your own cost
– We will require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received and assessed your returned
On approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment,
within 7 (seven) calendar days.
Late or missing Refunds
If you have not received your refund within this period, please first check your bank account again before contacting your bank directly,
as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you have still not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Items that are covered in the Product Warranty will be repaired or replaced at no cost to you.
To register a repair request:
– A query will need to be logged with the company at firstname.lastname@example.org
– A repair reference code will then be issued to you, together with shipping instructions
– The item will need to be returned to the company for assessment
– We will also require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Should the product fail to operate within the first 7 (seven) days after receipt of the item, the shipping costs to and from Peco Power’s
assessment or repair facility will be covered by the Product Warranty.
Thereafter, where a product is reported faulty or damaged or defective within the Warranty Period:
– You will need to return the product to the company at your own cost
– The product will then be assessed, and a determination will be made as to whether it is a Warranty Claim in terms of our
– If it is a Warranty Claim, then you will not be responsible for the return shipping costs following the repair or replacement of
– If it is not a Warranty Claim, then we will first provide you with a quotation and wait on your acceptance before repairing the
product and returning it to you at your own cost.
Peco Power reserves the right to repair or replace defective or damaged items that are covered by the Product Warranty.